Get the chance to win a luxury break for two this February with bet365bingo
There is just one last chance to win a luxury break for two this February in bet365bingo’s Pick Your Trip promotion. Play in All-Winners Finale game and you could be off for a romantic getaway in Paris, a football weekend in Barcelona, a weekend’s shopping in London or somewhere completely different, the destination is entirely up to you!
Earn free finale tickets from 22nd until 27th February in bet365bingo’s exclusive Holiday Shop room. You’ll get a ticket for every one-line, two-line and Full House win in Check In games which run from 11:00 until 12:00, 15:30 until 17:30 and 20:30 until 22:30 UK Time Monday to Saturday.
The All-Winners Finale game takes place at 21:00 UK Time on Sunday 28th February in the same room. Join us to play all your free tickets, or buy them in advance from the schedule, and win a trip of your choice or a share of the £250 Community Jackpot!
Join bet365bingo this February and get involved in this brilliant offer and much more!
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
• Promotional period runs from 11:00 UK Time on 1st February until 21:00 UK Time on 28th February 2016.
• Earn one free ticket for the weekly All-Winners Finale games for every one-line, two -line and Full House win in our Check In games. These run between Monday and Saturday each week in the Holiday Shop room.
• Tickets can be purchased for the weekly All-Winners Finale games for £1 from the schedule until 21:00 UK Time each Sunday.
• The maximum number of tickets that you can collect for each weekly finale game is 36 and tickets must be used in that week’s finale game.
• The All-Winners Finale game will take place at 21:00 UK Time on the following date; 28th February in the Holiday Shop room. This is a 90 Ball games with a £25 Bingo Bonus as the one-line prize, a £50 Bingo Bonus as the two-line prize and a travel voucher worth £1,500 as the Full House prize.
For more information please visit bet365bingo.
bet365 is the world’s largest online gambling company. The group employs over 3,000 people and has over 21 million customers worldwide. bet365 was named Sports Betting Operator of the Year for the third year in succession at the 2015 eGaming Review Awards and secured top spot for the sixth year running in the eGaming Review’s Annual Power 50 for 2015.