- How do I get started?
- What is the difference between the Flash Version and the downloaded version
- Real Time Gaming Casinos accept US players?
- How do I get my deposit bonus?
- I never received my bonus. Why?
- I am trying to withdraw my winnings and I get a message saying I don't have enough money to request a withdrawal. Why? / Why is my playable balance different than my withdrawable balance?
- What do you mean by 'Wagering Requirements'? Does it mean that I have to deposit that amount/win that amount?
- I have played more than the required amount and my balance is still not withdrawable. Why? What are restricted games?
- Can we have 2 accounts on the same computer? /Can we use the same credit card on 2 different accounts?
- I cannot log in. What happened?
- I'd like to play with fun money instead of real money, how can I do that?
- What are Comp Points and how can I use them?
- I was playing when the software suddenly froze/logged me out/crashed, why is that and what happens to my balance?
- What is the Random jackpot and how can I win it?
Q. How do I get started?
To download the software click on Download Software, in the pop up window select 'Run' the program SmartDownload.exe. You then need to select 'Run' and the file will be saved on your desktop with the name of the Online Casino.
Q. What is the difference between the Flash Version and the downloaded version?
When downloading the casino software to your PC, all the casino graphics and multimedia effects are already installed on your computer, which makes the games much quicker and more stable than playing them in your own browser.
Q. Real Time Gaming Casinos accept US players?
RTG welcome players from all countries and we recommend that you check the law in your own jurisdiction. There are different laws in each state, we don't check up on players but consider it your responsibility to check the laws in your area and make an educated decision.
Q. How do I get my deposit bonus?
The deposit bonus has to be redeemed before making a deposit or immediately after your deposit is approved and before you start wagering it. The bonus code you wish to claim can be found on our website or by contacting customer service and should be entered in 'Redeem Coupon' (under 'Cashier' in the software or 'My Account' in flash version).
Q. I never received my bonus. Why?
There are several reasons why your bonus was not applied to your account:
- If the bonus was requested BEFORE the deposit was made, a representative will deny the coupon and credit your account manually.
- If you have a balance (even 1 cent) left on the previous bonus you requested, a representative will remove the old bonus and credit your account with the new bonus.
- If the bonus you requested is limited to specific players (1st, 2nd depositors, players that referred by an affiliate), you can choose one of the other promotions that we offer to our players.
- If the games that you usually play are excluded on this bonus.
- If the bonus you requested is not valid or has expired (such as weekend bonuses).
- And other unforeseeable reasons.
Q. I am trying to withdraw my winnings and I get a message saying I don't have enough money to request a withdrawal. Why? / Why is my playable balance different than my withdrawable balance?
There is only one possible option. You have not completed the wagering requirements on the bonus. The wagering requirements for a bonus can be found under 'Conditions'. You can check the amount of the wagering you have left in the Cashier, on the left side of the screen, under your balances.
Q. What do you mean by 'Wagering Requirements'? Does it mean that I have to deposit that amount/win that amount?
The amount that you wagered will change as you play and will appear as 'Playable Balance'. Once you have played the required amount, your winnings will appear as 'Withdrawable Balance' and you can then request a withdrawal.
Q. I have played more than the required amount and my balance is still not withdrawable. Why? What are restricted games?
Wagering on restricted games does not count towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirements and winnings from rounds played on restricted games before meeting the wagering requirements will be removed at the time of a cash-out request.
Please make sure to read the Conditions of the coupon you claimed in order to avoid disappointment and heartache when you find out your winnings are not valid.
Q. Can we have 2 accounts on the same computer? /Can we use the same credit card on 2 different accounts?
In order to open an additional account with a RTG casino, they ask that you both complete a faxback form and fax it or scan and email to casino support team.
Q. I cannot log in. What happened?
If you are sure you entered the correct username and password and still cannot log in, please come to casino live chat for further assistance.
Q. I'd like to play with fun money instead of real money, how can I do that?
All Real Time Gaming Online Casinos offers a fun version to its players, in which they can play all the games offered in the real version, but bet with fun money. To do this, go to the log in screen, where you put in your log in name and password (you need to be logged off), and under the log in name and password fields you can mark if you want to sign in as a real money player or just as a fun player.
Q. What are Comp Points and how can I use them?
Comp points are considered real money that can be wagered or withdrawn (but do not attract bonuses).
Q. I was playing when the software suddenly froze/logged me out/crashed, why is that and what happens to my balance?
Software malfunctions at times, as anyone with a computer can vouch, RTG casino have developed extremely stable software, but it may still crash or freeze, due to a random error or because the computer the player is using has performed an error. All RTG Casinos are well aware of that and so they have installed a safety feature which not only records your games, so they know exactly how much you had and what was your situation, but also retains the balance at the moment the software crashed. Please note that the balance may be a bit different because the round you were playing may have ended without you seeing it, as a win or loss.