Bonus Poker Online Guide and Strategy
Get everything you know and love about Video Poker plus some extra coin with Bonus Poker. In this draw poker game, the player gets five cards from the dealer. The player chooses which cards to hold and presses Deal to discard unwanted cards and determine the final hand. If the final hand has a pair of jacks or better, the player wins.
Bonus Poker features a special payout for holding a winning hand with 4 of a kind.
- Player wins if the final hand is at least a pair of jacks.
- Player loses if the final hand does not meet the minimum hand of a pair of jacks.
- Hands are ranked in order as follows: pair of jacks or higher, 2 pair, 3 of a kind, straight, flush, full house, four 5-K, four 2s, 3s or 4s, four aces, straight flush and royal flush.
- Video Poker hands are graded based on a pay table.
- Cards for each hand are dealt from a single deck.
- Cards are shuffled after every hand.
- The player may discard up to five cards.
Bonus Poker Video Poker Game Features
Special payout for hands containing 4 of a kind.
Video Poker Hands (Highest to Lowest)
Hands in Video Poker are generally ranked in the order based on the following table, but the game-specific pay tables may vary and are always posted on each machine.
- Payouts are based on the pay table displayed in the game.
- Payouts increase when the player increases the bet per hand and when they choose to play multiple hands.
Single Hand Video Poker (1 hand only)
Each Video Poker game that consists of one hand can be played for $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, $1, and $5. The player can click on the 'Pay Table' button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played. Single credits can be inserted into the Video Poker Machine by clicking the coin-slot in the bottom right corner.
Multi-Hand Video Poker (3 or more hands)
Each Video Poker game that consists of three or more hands can be played for $0.01, $0.05, $0.25, $0.50, and $1. In addition, players can choose from 3 hands, 10 hands, 52 hands or 100 hands. If playing a game that consists of three or more hands, the player can click on the 'Pay Table' button to view the payout table and the proper column will be highlighted based on the amount of coins played.
In each of the hands played by a player, the cards held by the player appear. Cards are drawn randomly to fill the rest of the spots. Once a card orcards have been discarded by the player, the card or cards cannot appear in any of the subsequent hands.
You must have a $5 account balance to play multi-hand video poker.
- Cash Out - Click on the red Cashout button to stop playing and cash out credits and winnings.
- Bet One - Clicking Bet One bets one coin each time it is clicked, up to a maximum of five coins.
- Draw Deal - Deals the cards after a bet has been placed or after the player has selected cards to hold.
- Bet Max - Clicking Max Bet bets five coins and deals the cards.
- Bet - The player purchases credits by clicking on chips to put into the game, then decides whether to bet 1-5 coins, each increasing the payout for a winning hand.
- Hold - The player simply clicks on the cards they wish to keep before the final deal.
Good luck !!!