Caribbean Stud Poker Online Guide and Strategy
You've seen poker played with seven or five cards, but with Tri-Card Poker, this online Table Game proves you only need three cards to have good time. Place your bet, check your hand then decide whether to raise or fold. Tri-Card Poker is the perfect game for the poker enthusiast looking for a quick round of cards.
What sets the game apart is the ability to ante, raise and bet on the Pair Plus Feature, which can pay up to 5-1 odds. Get a taste of Tri-Card Poker now.
How to Play
- Choose the wager amount ranging from $1, $5, $25, $100 and $500 then click Deal.
- The player gets three cards face up and the dealer gets three cards face down.
- The player must decide if they want to raise and double the bet.
- The player can fold and lose only the original ante.
- Dealer wins if they have at least a queen high.
- Player wins if dealer has less than queen high.
Pair Plus: it's a separate bet that wins if the player's hand has a pair or higher.
- Bet - To place the ante, the player must select Ante and then a chip value. To place a Pair Plus bet, the player must select Pair Plus and then input the chip value.
- Deal - Used to start the game after the player placed their initial bet.
- Raise - An additional bet that is equal to the ante.
- Fold - Forfeits the ante and Pair Plus bet and ends the hand.
- Rebet - When a hand is complete, the player has the option to rebet the same amount previously bet.
Good luck !!!