Enjoy The PGA Championship 2015 with bet365
There’s some fantastic Golf to look forward to this week as the 97th instalment of the PGA Championship 2015 takes place at Whistling Straits in Wisconsin.
After a thrilling Open Championship which needed a three-way play-off to finally decide the winner, the PGA Championship will hope to match that excitement. Zach Johnson, who eventually triumphed at St Andrews, is looking for back to back majors but will face stiff competition from world number two Jordan Spieth. Among the other contenders, two-time runner-up Sergio Garcia will be hoping to go one better this time, while nearly-men Henrik Stenson, Dustin Johnson and Jason Day are all out to pick up their first major.
That’s not all, if you are a new customer you can make the most of the action with bet365’s 100% Deposit Bonus. Open an account, make a deposit and you will be entitled to a 100% matched amount as a bonus to bet with. T&Cs apply.
To use your bonus you must bet the amount of your qualifying deposit once and you must have settled bets (excluding bets that have been cashed out) to the value of three times your qualifying deposit and bonus before making a withdrawal. Bets which do not contain at least one selection at odds of 1/2 (1.50) or greater do not count towards any turnover requirements and you will not be able to withdraw your bonus and/or winnings generated from your bonus if you have not completed the turnover requirement within 90 days of entering your bonus Offer Code.
Opening Account Offer Terms & Conditions.
- Make a qualifying deposit of €5* or more to qualify for a 100% matched amount as a bonus to bet with. Your qualifying deposit is your largest deposit (capped at €50*) placed in the 7 days prior to you entering your Offer Code.
- The maximum bonus that can be claimed is €50*. For the avoidance of doubt, if your qualifying deposit is €50* or more then you will qualify for a bonus of €50*.
- To bet with your bonus, enter your Offer Code, then turn over the amount of your qualifying deposit (capped at €50*) once on the sports and markets of your choice (subject to conditions 12 and 13 below).
- You must have settled bets to the value of three times your qualifying deposit (capped at €50*) and bonus before making a withdrawal (subject to conditions 12 to 15 below).
- If the turnover requirements for this offer have not been met within 90 days of you entering your Offer Code any funds held in your bonus balance will be forfeited.
- Offer closes 23:59 UK Time 31st March 2016.
- Residents of the following countries are not eligible for this offer: Armenia, Belarus, China, Croatia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Macao, Macedonia, Malaysia, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovenia, Taiwan, Ukraine and Vietnam.
- You must enter your Offer Code within 7 days of making your qualifying deposit.
- If a withdrawal or transfer out is actioned:
- before you enter your Offer Code then any previous deposits will not count towards the initial qualifying criteria; or
- after you enter your Offer Code but before you complete the turnover requirements then any funds in your bonus balance will be forfeited and the offer will no longer be available to you.
- You can only have one active bonus at any one time. To claim another bonus the current active bonus must be completed or closed first.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other open account offer.
- Any single bets placed at odds of less than 1.50 (1/2) will not count towards any turnover requirement. In multiple bets at least one selection must have odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater to count towards any turnover requirement.
- Only bets placed on the first selection in any market/fixture combination, both pre-match and In-Play, will count towards any turnover requirements. Any subsequent bets placed on other selections in the same market/fixture combination will not count towards the turnover requirements. This term is applied in conjunction with the other restrictions. As an example, once you have qualified, a bet on Man Utd to beat Chelsea on the Full Time Result market at odds of 1.50 (1/2) or greater will count towards the turnover requirements, however a subsequent bet placed on Chelsea on the Full Time Result market in the same game either pre-match or In-Play will not count towards the turnover requirements. Where your first bet on any market/fixture combination is less than 1.50 (1/2), this bet and any subsequent bets on this market/fixture combination will not count towards any turnover requirements.
- Bets placed on Asian Handicap and Goal Line markets, both pre-match and In-Play will not count towards the turnover requirement stated in condition 4.
- Bets which are Cashed Out or placed on Instant Games will not count towards the turnover requirement stated in condition 4.
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets, risk free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free and risk free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus. In addition bet365 reserve the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, free bet, risk free bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus, free bet, risk free bet or offer to their account.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- All customer offers are limited to one per person, family, household address, email address, telephone number, same payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw the availability of any offer or all offers to any customer or group of customers at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion. Offers only apply to customers who have made an actual/real money deposit with bet365.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.
bet365 is the world’s largest online gambling company. The group employs over 3,000 people and has over 18 million customers worldwide. bet365 was named In-Play Sports Operator of the Year for the fourth year in succession and retained the title of Sports Betting Operator of the Year at the 2014 eGaming Review Awards. In the eGaming Review’s Annual Power 50 for 2014, bet365 secured top spot for the fifth year running.
PGA Championship 2015