Get a seasonal reload this December with Casino at bet365’s Festive Bonus Boost
Enter the offer code BOOST when you deposit/transfer £25 or more to your bet365 Casino account and depending on your VIP Level you can claim either a 30% bonus of up to £300 or a 40% bonus of up to £1,000.
If you’re a Bronze or Silver player you can receive a fantastic 30% bonus when you deposit/transfer from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT on 22nd December 2015. If you are a Gold level player you can receive an impressive 40% bonus during the promotion period.
Visit Casino at bet365 to take part in the Festive Bonus Boost and other great offers throughout the Christmas period.
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion runs from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT on 22nd December 2015.
- You must deposit/transfer at least £25 in a single transaction during promotional hours and enter the offer code BOOST to qualify.
- You must have no more than £10 in your Casino account prior to making a qualifying deposit/transfer in order to claim any bonus.
- If your VIP level is Bronze or Silver, then you can claim a 30% bonus up to a maximum of £300. If your VIP level is Gold, then you can claim a 40% bonus up to a maximum of £1,000.
- Not all games contribute, or contribute at the same rate, towards the wagering requirement: please see Full Offer Terms and Conditions.
- To make any of the Festive Bonus Boost bonuses withdrawable, you must wager the amount of the deposit/transfer plus bonus amount at least 30 times on real money games.
- All bonuses credited as part of this promotion are valid for a period of seven days. Any unused or unredeemed bonuses will be removed after seven days, along with any winnings attributable to them. Only the remaining balance of the original deposit/transfer will be withdrawable.
For Full Offer Terms and Conditions please visit bet365 website.
bet365 is the world’s largest online gambling company. The group employs over 3,000 people and has over 21 million customers worldwide. bet365 was named Sports Betting Operator of the Year for the third year in succession at the 2015 eGaming Review Awards and secured top spot for the sixth year running in the eGaming Review’s Annual Power 50 for 2015.