Get daily rewards in Poker at bet365’s Mission Month!
Complete missions of your choice until 29th November and enjoy a host of great rewards with Poker at bet365 ’s Mission Month.
Complete Micro Missions to play in daily €1,000 ‘All In’ Shootout Freerolls. Take on Mega Missions to gain entry into bigger freerolls with €20,000 in total on offer weekly. Additional Micro Missions are available allowing you the chance to get up to three Premium Steps Tournament Tokens each day.
Visit the Missions section of the Poker at bet365 lobby now to see your latest missions.
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
- Promotion runs from 00:00 GMT on 26th October until 22:15 GMT on 29th November. Micro Mission qualifying periods run from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT each day with the exception of the final one, which runs from 00:00 GMT until 22:15 GMT on 29th November. Mega Mission qualifying periods run from 00:00 GMT each Monday until 18:30 GMT each Sunday.
- Complete any mission within the corresponding qualifying period to get the relevant Tournament Token. For details, see relevant Missions table on website.
- The €1,000 ‘All In’ Shootout freerolls take place at 22:00 GMT daily and at 22:15 GMT on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Mega Mission qualifying periods have corresponding freerolls which take place at 18:30 GMT on 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th November. For details, see relevant Missions table on website.
- Unused Tournament Tokens for entry to €1,000 ‘All In’ Shootout freerolls expire at the end of the promotional period.
- Tournament Tokens credited as a result of Mega Mission completion can only be used to enter the relevant freeroll which corresponds to the qualifying period as a result of which they were credited and, if unused, expire once registration for the relevant event closes.
- Tournament Tokens for entry to Premium Steps Sit & Gos can only be used to enter Premium Steps Sit & Gos with a €1.10 buy-in and, if unused, expire seven days after they are credited.
For Full Offer Terms and Conditions please visit the website.
bet365 is the world’s largest online gambling company. The group employs over 3,000 people and has over 18 million customers worldwide. bet365 was named In-Play Sports Operator of the Year for the fourth year in succession and retained the title of Sports Betting Operator of the Year at the 2014 eGaming Review Awards. In the eGaming Review’s Annual Power 50 for 2014, bet365 secured top spot for the fifth year running.