BingoSKY Jazz Festival Bingo Tourney
April is Jazz appreciation month (JAM) and BingoSKY are showing the appreciation with an incredible Jazz Festival Bingo Tourney, combining a fantastic Jazz patterns with incredible cash prizes and the chance to top BingoSKY Jazz Festival leaderboard and win a cool $1,000 in cash.
The Jazz Festival Bingo Tourney is live now in the Spring Bingo room and plays through until Thursday, April 30 at 11:59PM EDT.
Every hour BingoSKY will play one of Jazz Festival Bingo games on one of fantastic jazz inspired patterns. Each time you win one of these great games, not only do you receive a fantastic cash prize, you will also receive 1 point towards winning BingoSKY The Jazz Festival Bingo Tourney.
There is $3,000 in fantastic prizes to be won by the top 20 players who win the most times on BingoSKY Jazz Festival Bingo games.
The more of the great games you win, the higher you climb up on tourney leaderboard and the chance to win a guaranteed first prize of $1,000 in cash.
More Chances to Win
Simply select 9 cards of your choosing and you’ll only pay for 6.
That’s incredible free chances to win in BingoSKY Jazz Festival Bingo Tourney.
Terms & Conditions:
- Only winning on one of the following Jazz Bingo patterns will count towards the Jazz Festival Bingo Tourney. Jazz Guitar, Piano, Saxophone, Drums Set, Bass Guitar, Banjo, Tuba, Clarinet, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin and Cello.
- Only games won on the above patterns till Thursday, April 30 at 11:59PM EDT will be considered towards winning the Tournament.
- Only Active funding players who funded their account at least once in the last 30 days are eligible to participate in this Tournament.
- In the case of a tie between players in terms of Bingo wins, the higher ranking place will be awarded to the player reaching the amount of Bingo wins first. Other players who reach the same amount after, will be awarded the following rankings.
- Prizes will be credited automatically to the players’ accounts on Friday May 1st.
- General Website Rules Apply