Win your share of €100,000 in prizes with Poker at bet365’s Premium Pairs
Tournament Tokens are awarded when you’re dealt each week’s selected Premium Pair: Jacks, Queens, Kings or Aces. Play in up to three daily €1,000 ‘All In’ Shootout freerolls when dealt the required Premium Pair.
With Poker at bet365’s Premium Pairs, you can gain entry to an additional daily €500 freeroll when dealt the Premium Pair from 20:00 GMT until 20:59 GMT. You can also make a weekly deposit/transfer of €10 or more to get an extra three entries to daily €1,000 freerolls.
Premium Pairs must be dealt as your hole cards whilst playing No Limit Hold’em cash tables. You can track your progress in the Missions section. Play now to win your share of €100,000 with Poker at bet365’s Premium Pairs.
Significant Offer Terms and Conditions
- Promotion runs from 00:00 GMT on 4th January until 22:59 GMT on 31st January. Hourlong qualifying periods run from 20:00 GMT until 20:59 GMT each day. Daily qualifying periods run from 00:00 GMT until 23:59 GMT apart from the final one which runs from 00:00 GMT until 22:59 GMT on 31st January. Weekly qualifying periods run from 00:00 GMT each Monday until 23:59 GMT each Sunday apart from the final one which runs from 00:00 GMT on Monday 25th January until 22:59 GMT on Sunday 31st January.
- Be dealt the specified hole cards to get a Tournament Token for entry to a €1,000 ‘All In’ Shootout freeroll. In each daily qualifying period, you can get up to three tokens through this method. Deposit/transfer €10 or more to your Poker account during a weekly qualifying period to get three further tokens.
- If you’re dealt the specified hole cards during an hourlong qualifying period, you also get a Tournament Token for entry to a €500 freeroll. You can get one of these tokens in each hourlong qualifying period.
- Required hole cards are stated in the table below and must be dealt on No Limit Hold’em cash tables.
- The €1,000 ‘All In’ Shootout freerolls take place at 22:00 GMT, 22:15 GMT and 22:30 GMT daily. Further freerolls take place at 22:45 GMT and 23:00 GMT on 31st January.
- The €500 freerolls take place at 21:30 GMT daily.
- Tournament Tokens can be used to enter any relevant freeroll and, if unused, expire once registration for the final relevant event closes.
bet365 is the world’s largest online gambling company. The group employs over 3,000 people and has over 21 million customers worldwide. bet365 was named Sports Betting Operator of the Year for the third year in succession at the 2015 eGaming Review Awards and secured top spot for the sixth year running in the eGaming Review’s Annual Power 50 for 2015.